City or Chanel baby Caba?

well of course posting in the balenciaga forum, the majority will favor the city hahaha I say the cabas! its bigger, most stylish and above all chanel is chanel...uber chic

lv1011, that is exactly what i think too. However, the baby cabas is $2600...the City is $1000 cheaper. I am broke now, so an extra $1000 is quite too much. OMG what should i do..........

well of course posting in the balenciaga forum, the majority will favor the city hahaha I say the cabas! its bigger, most stylish and above all chanel is chanel...uber chic

Haha yep that's really just it! I like the baby cabas too, but if you have to choose between one or the other... I'd def have to have a city! It's totally subjective though and up to which you personally like better!

i love balenciaga to death.... but i will have to pick the baby cabas.... i have one and i LOVE it.... you can get black city any season, but if you can get your hands on the baby cabas, get the baby cabas.

lv1011, that is exactly what i think too. However, the baby cabas is $2600...the City is $1000 cheaper. I am broke now, so an extra $1000 is quite too much. OMG what should i do..........

in the USA the baby cabas is NOT 2600$ omg where did you get that info LOL...its in the price range of 1800$ USD.