City Jaune Poussin, which hardware?

BooIn

Loyal member ;)
Jun 23, 2010
Hello,

I am contemplating between these two; please share with me which hardware would you choose and why?

Loving the lemon tone so much, been daydreaming about it. 😍

Thanks all! 😊ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408513606.882378.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408513618.739993.jpg

*images were taken from Google

I have with silver hardware. I picked silver cos I am a giant hardware girl. Plus by the time I bought they only have this colour with silver hardware.
Honestly, this colour requires high maintenance.
Everytime I bring it out, I always spot a little dirt at the bag. The corner is scuffed easily too compare to others bags I have.
However, it is a nice pop of colour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Both bags are beautiful, but I would go for the one with the giant hardware as I almost always prefer that to the regular hardware. It's more blingy, just the way I like it :smile:

I have the regular HW Jaune Poussin. Given it's pop of color, I think the regular HW looks best, but that is my opinion ..

Attachments

• Jaune Poisson City.jpg
    Jaune Poisson City.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 573
I vote for RH.
And you know what would look great with it? :graucho: Just sayin... :shame:

2qsuvpc.jpg

edkjt.jpg

Wow, all are beautiful! 😍

Thanks ladies for the sharing, but unfortunately I've been back and forth thinking it's a light-colored one and the next thing I know they were both sold out.. 😭

Anyways, thanks again! 👍

Wow, all are beautiful! 😍

Thanks ladies for the sharing, but unfortunately I've been back and forth thinking it's a light-colored one and the next thing I know they were both sold out.. 😭

Anyways, thanks again! 👍

so it wasn't meant to be... don't be disappointed, there's always something else with Bal. ;)

I have the regular HW Jaune Poussin. Given it's pop of color, I think the regular HW looks best, but that is my opinion ..

ohh waaah! loooove the leather on this one. I hardly see nice wrinkly thick leather like that on lighter colored bals. Maybe cos it's harder to see the grains? I do notice leather on lighter ones are usually smoother.