City in Vert d'eau or Anthracite 4 my 1st b-bag???

City in vert d'eau or anthracite?

• vert d'eau

• anthracite

Results are only viewable after voting.
TOUGH decision! I have not voted yet because I can't decide! The anthracite is going to be more versatile in terms of "going with" outfits, and it will be darker, but if you want a fun spring color, the vert d'eau would be lovely. I think it will be close to the old seafoam color. Anthracite might be similar to the gris vert that Chloe has available this fall. I think that should have been a fall color, but Balenciaga seems a little wacky with color choices per season lately.

TOUGH decision! I have not voted yet because I can't decide! The anthracite is going to be more versatile in terms of "going with" outfits, and it will be darker, but if you want a fun spring color, the vert d'eau would be lovely. I think it will be close to the old seafoam color. Anthracite might be similar to the gris vert that Chloe has available this fall.
Etenbris-- that's so why I can't seem to decide either....like others have mentioned, the colors are sooo different, perhaps too different, that ideally, it would be nice if i could get both! I'm pulled towards anthracite for its versatility, esp. if it really is going to be anything like Chloe's gris vert- so beautiful! But i've put myself on a waitlist for vert d'eau for now, since it is coming out first...wish they were coming out at the same time so that I could easily exchange one for the other or check em both out at the same time! But perhaps by the time the pre-collection colors come out, there will be a better idea what anthracite will look like...

Thanks so much for all the comments, everyone and the voting! seems like both are very-liked, but at the moment anthracite is winning! :shrugs: :love:

thanks everyone for voting and commenting! I've been away this past weekend, but on my return discovered , that antracite and vert d'eau is tied!!
( I was orig. hoping that one or the other would totally out-beat the other! oh well! :shrugs: :rolleyes: learning that it's never easy to try to love just one color for a b-bag!) Anyhow, I am thinking, I will most likely get the vert d'eau. Though I may very well change my mind once I see the actual colors!

I voted for Vert d'eau because it's the colour I'm most excited about!:nuts:
Anthracite sounds nice too and it'll probably be more versatile but I still prefer a gorgeous colour than a safer one

Ethan, I would have definetly prefered vert d'eau, but not with all these kids plus baby, unless you have so many bags you already know you won't use it that much. Anthracite seems to be a very nice color, and just think about how more relaxed you will feel when using it. Aren't b-bags meant to be both practical and a pleasure?

I would say anthracite. I have a feeling, based on comments from a SA that had the actual leather swatch, that the Verte d'Eau may not be as vivid as we are expecting. I think many are thinking seafoam and from what I was told it is definitely not like seafoam, but more like a darker pistachio. Light jade. I think the antracite could be a killer color. Think Ink but green. That could be a stunning bag!:graucho: I think the Verte will be a big seller because everyone is comparing it to seafoam. I guess time will tell. I still can't figure out why blue India is one of the lesser preferred blues because if I was going to go for a blue bag, that is the one that I think is the most beautiful with ink being number one. I am kicking myself for not keeping the one that my Mom sent back. It was gorgeous..leather and color. Oh well....more money for spring colors and I am definitely getting the naturel, argyle, anthracite and maybe verte d'Eau.