city.. first?? first.. first?? lOoOol :)

which size do u prefer (and plz kindly state why!!)

• First

• City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vanilla, I prefer the city. :yes: I love its style and size. :heart: I find it especially useful when I go shopping - - I can stuff small packages in it so I won't have to carry multiple bags.

Also, here are the measurements for each:

First (13 L x 2 W x 6 H)
City (15 L x 3.5 W x 10 H)

Good luck with your decision, and let us know what you get! :flowers:
thats clever :rolleyes: u have a point there dear..
hmmmm
oh and thaaaaaank UuUuUu for the measurements sweetie!! :upsidedown:
i will surely need lots of luck to decide!! <<so bad with decions!! takes me aaaaaaaages!!

thank you Porro :upsidedown:

thanks for the input winterpearls3 :flowers:

Vanilla, you are hilarious with all your emoticons ... you really do emote! :lol:

oh u noticed :angel: :lol:
i should be like voted queen of emotocons here!! i cant type a line without one!! :shame:
i am really learning from all ur great inputs here.. thank y:huh::huh::huh:Oou dear sOo:huh:oo much for passing.. :love:
i should get therapy for that emote thing :roflmfao:

You actually need BOTH the First and the City eventually. :graucho:

I think since it's your first B-bag, you should go for a First and work your way up to a City (like me!).

Irissy dear!! couldnt u make it any harder!! :P
but seriously a greaaaaaaat opinion.. i like the (work ur way up part) :rolleyes:
thank yOoo:huh::huh::huh:u s:huh::huh: much for passing dearest :flowers:

I voted City. I actually planned on getting a first initially but at the store I looked at them side by side and found the first too small for me. Of course I also have a lot of stuff. :greengrin:

:upsidedown:
cIiIiIIiIIity :angel:
merciIiIiIiiIi sweetie.. i appreciate sharing ur experience :love:
the stuff u carry really come handy all the time.. : ) and i usually find myself missing since i am a small bag person

Not to confuse you more, but have you considered the Box? I also like to carry a fair amount in my bag but don't want it too big. I love my LV Speedy 25's. I also own 3 of the Bal Box which work just great for me. They are more comparable in size to the 25 Speedy. Get some imput from the forum group :yes:

:flowers: umamanikam
i cant make it without ur precious opinions sweet PFs.. thank yO:huh:ou dear for the vote!

RockSteady :flowers:
y:huh::huh:u know dear.. it is very true that i always use pochette size bags when i go shopping.. and at many times i find my self needing things my pochettes couldnt by any chance acommidate.. but its been like that my entire life.. and its like i always deny my self! sticking with tiny bags! :supacool:
+ i always carried huge bags for the sake of college or airports.. nothing more! and lately about 8 months ago i bought my bag which i take to work and i got it a fair mediium to large bag.. and i can tell u although i feel i am carrying heavier than what i am used to.. but it really helped me a lot.. comming handy at many times with the extra stuff i got to put.
((( please dont mind me here.. i am thinking outload lO:huh:ool)))

u guys are great!! (i am not revielling any thing now.. shhhhh will say my decision later :nuts:)!!
many thaaAaaAaaAaanks for sharing your openion sweetie :love:

Tanja :flowers:
go go go city girl :jammin:
vieEeEeEllen danke dear!! << i am totally unsure of spelling :shame:

girlsgottoshop :flowers:
you sold them both :crybaby: well glad you are happier with the beautiful cIiIiIiity :love:
mercIiIiiI for passing dear and vO:huh:Ooting :smile:

Vanilla, I would go for a bag bigger than you normally carry. That's what I did, I was afraid that the bag looked HUGE on me, but my SA told me that as you carry the bag it won't feel so big anymore. And it is sooo true. I went for the Part Time (not a popular style o nthis forum) and it is even wider (but shorter) than the City. It feels fine to me, not huge at all.

Plus, sometimes you need to carry a few extra things. The First just looks too small, but very cute (seems it would be great for a night out but not everyday use). And I was used to carrying smaller bags. So that's my opinion, hope it hasn't confused you more!

I prefer feminine bags so I vote for the First. I also don't carry a lot so it suits me more (cell phone, wallet, makeup bag and Ipod). If I did carry a lot I would go with the City.

Pupsterpurse :flowers:
true.. seems like the very bare essentials for me would fit in the first perfectly.. hmmmm :rolleyes:
appreciate yO:huh::huh:Our input dearest : )

//

sekmeht :flowers:
i dont even have to look at the poll to know the result of votes! ;) thank y:huh::huh:u sekmeth : )

//

Meisha :flowers:
OMG!! d:huh::huh:ont get me started on the bo:huh::huh:x!! its sO:huh:o beautifUl and cute!! :love: pretty please do share your lovely boxes pics.. i am sure there are a lot of fans who really will enjoy it!! or perhaps share their colors :jammin:
thaAaAaAank God i am still focused on the (first-city) thing for now.. however i mostly sure one day i'll hold a poll for twiggy and box!!:drool: lO:huh:ol
many maaaaaaaaany thanks deEeAar : )

bal newbie :flowers:
congrats on your part time dear!! that color is TDF!!
you said something sO:huh::huh: unique.. (that a big bag once u carry it many times.. you wont feel its big any more!!) :idea:
that is i believe sO:huh:Ooo true!!
u never know!! one day vanilla may post a poll between (work weekender and part time!!) << thanks to u guys and all your tempting pics of your lovely b bags:hysteric::P
thank yO:huh::huh:ou sweetie for sharing ur experience : )

//

xochrissie :flowers:
hmmm i guess i have to decide if i want my life to follow me every where i go! :rolleyes:
thanks for the vote xochrissie : )

//

lordguinny :flowers:
i lO:huh::huh:ve feminine bags to :upsidedown:
appreciate y:huh::huh:our input lordguinny : )