city.. first?? first.. first?? lOoOol :)

?

which size do u prefer (and plz kindly state why!!)

1. First

2. City

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dear all :flowers:
    i am new in Balenciaga.. but have been a fan since i joined PF :love:
    it is AMAZING how each bag of yours looks more beautiful than the other.. i havent seen one B bag that i could say ugly! they are all beautifUl!!

1- i am torn between city size and first.. and ive searched here for possible photoes of how much each one can carry!!? with no luck so far!
    what do u normaly put in both?? i would be greatful if any pics/threads provided with interior shot of a filled with every day things

LV lovers.. would u guys say a City is like a Speedy 30 while a First is like a speedy 25??:rolleyes:

2- I couldnt find a measurement either : ( thank u in advance for responding to this question!

3- mmm i couldnt find a post that asks which size between first and city do u prefer! so i put this vote.. execuse me if its redundant :sad: and feel free to delete what ever u like with my (sorry in advance) :shame:

4- would u say both are comfortable as shoulder bags?

info about me:shame: : i love small bags.. and my dear friend chloe said once: Vanilla even a Pochette is concidered luggage for u!! lO:huh::huh:ol no seriously.. i want this B bag to serve me both work time and going out time!! and i am opening up for large sizes lately : )

thank you lovely allllllllllllllllllllllll for sharing your info about ur lovely b bags! hope i join this club s:huh::huh::huh:n ;) :jammin:

2. mmm just a note.. i am asking all that because we dont have a B store here :crybaby: while Harvey is :Push: i never saw a B bag when ever i go there.. so my best shot would be via net! :s :upsidedown:

3. I love the First....:love:
    I carry a wallet, little LV filofax, sunnies, make-up bag,ipod and mobile without it looking stuffed.
    The City is personally too big for me (even though I WANT to love it!):s

4. My first bbag was a city - it's the only bbag I've kept! As for your speedy 30 speedy 25 thing - the city holds less than the 30 - about as much as the 25. The first in width is only about pochette sized, though it holds more than a pochette because it's skin and stretches. For me, the first is enough to hold a wallet, a cell phone, and some makeup. The city can hold a bottle of water, wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses, and phone all comfortably.

This is my city full of the stuff I toted around during vacation:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I actually do prefer the city but I have an 8 month old which meens carrying around all the items mentioned above plus babystuff!

6. i love them both, but recently i use my first a lot.
    it can hold my lv PTI wallet, 2 cell phones, 1 lv medium organizer, 2 pack of cigarettes and some other small stuff.
    my city can fit things almost the same like i fit my speedy 25 in.

7. Depends on how much stuff you have, but it sounds like you don't have to hold a lot, and I think the first looks great on everyone, so I'm voting for the first!

8. Bal bag Blonde :flowers:
    wow!! that sounds great!! your list sounds pretty much like my work days list of stuff.. expect i dont have an i pod (yet lOo:huh:l) ;)
    thank y:huh::huh::huh:u s:huh::huh:oo much dear for responding..:shame:
    mmmm dear what is LV filoFax? sounds neat :nuts:

9. LivinLuxuriously :flowers:
    vanilla staring at LV goodies inside the city bag :sweatdrop:
    i wanna a wapity!! and a Cles!! :drool:

God!! Focus vanilla!! u r here for a B bag!!! l:huh::huh:Ol :P

awwWwwWwwwWwwwWww thank you sweetie for the great pics! it really gave me a clear idea of city size.. :jammin: you certainly have a lovely bag :love:
    thank y:huh::huh::huh:u s:huh::huh:o much for sharing!! :shame:
    tough decision :upsidedown:

10. City for me...because it holds more !

11. catcat :flowers:
    awwwWwwWwwWwwWwwWw bless ur baby catcat..:love: yes i imagine thats a l:huh:o:huh:t to carry :upsidedown:
    thank you for the input dear :shame:
    another vote for city :flowers:

12. seahorseinstripesi :flowers:

thats :jammin: !! my God we are talking PTI + Medium organizer here!! that first could hold a lO:huh::huh:t!! :supacool:
    first :angel:
    thank YoUuUuuUu sO:huh:o:huh: much dearest..:love: i am learning here :wlae:

13. pippop :flowers:

dear does your vote match your lovely b bag in the avatar ? :nuts:
    yes indeed for my needs.. which will be:

- a wallet
    - cell phone
    - LV small ring agenda
    - some make up in a small light make up bag
    - hand cream
    - perfume
    - a pack of tissues

i think so far the first sounds more than enough :rolleyes: lets hear it from the others..:upsidedown:
    thank yO:huh::huh::huh:u dear pippop :love:

14. fromparis :flowers:
    meEeEeeErci dear for the vote.. another city fan here :nuts:
    adorable cat by the way :love:

15. :shrugs: QQQQQQ :rolleyes:
    mmmm any measurement i can find for the first? hight width?
    and do u concider it a good shoulder bag? or an Ok one? is the city more comfy as a shoulder bag? :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice