City dimensions???

1. Well, after a long wait, my black City finally arrived today from Holt Renfrew (I live in Vancouver, CA and I had ordered it from Calgary). The reason it was a week late was because the dumb sales guy who took down my address didn't include the apartment #, so it came all the way here and then went all the way back!! So annoying!! :mad:
    Anyways, now that I finally received it, I am worried that it may not be the right one. It looks a lot smaller than I remembered it and smaller than some of the pics I've seen on this site. Can someone help me by measuring their City and giving me the dimensions? I just want to be sure...
    THANK YOU!!! :biggrin:

2. It's about 14x10x5. Hope that helps! :nuts:

3. Twinklette: Thanks so much for the quick response! Yes, those are the same dimensions as mine. Whew, I'm relieved! And now that I put stuff in it it does look bigger...sorry for the panic. Here she is:

b-bag.jpg
  4. beautiful, avery, and congrats!

5. Its very pretty. It might look smaller IRL because it is black. I have an 05' apple city which looks a little bigger than my Ink city because the color is so light and bright. Colors do strange things. Congrats and enjoy your new BBag!

6. I thought mine was small when she first arrived, but MAN you can fit a lot inside! I can carry books, students' papers, all my stuff, magazines...it's amazing! And she always looks fabulous! I love the black. Great choice!!! One of these days I will look for a black in the old leather.

7. I know, I still feel torn about that--I would love the old leather--but I am really hesitant to buy from eBay (do ever REALLY know if it's legit?). I've had bad experiences with lesser items so I don't know if I would risk it. The more I carry this one around though, the more I realize that you can fit A LOT in it. Thanks for the comments!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice