City bag in Blueberry---where are you?? rop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay---I LOVE the blueberry color from 2006 and initially wanted a work bag. A kind SA from NM tracked one down for me---unfortunately, it was too large for my taste. A city is exactly what I am looking for and it is NOWHERE to be found. I have called every store on atelier naff's site. ANy ideas where I might find one?? None on ebay either........
    Thanks in advance!

2. Have you called internationally - Balenciaga Paris maybe?

3. no--I didn't even think about that---my French is super rusty though---would someone be able to help me in English?

4. I called Bal NY--no blueberry :tdown: Also, that ebay link is for a brown bag..not blueberry. thanks though

5. I have been looking for a blueberry city as well. I had no luck so I thought I would settle for the black since black is made every year. The only thing I have been able to find is a blueberry twiggy.

6. Caprichosa, Try Printemps in Paris. They speak English very well. Ask for Balenciaga. Their # is 01 42 82 5000

They are also taking international waitlists for collection colours.

Good luck

7. bump

8. if you can't find a blueberry....have you consider ocean?