CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
captured this today
and this is not even a big boutique, but a corner in the Harvey Nics
View attachment 4852565 View attachment 4852566
Ooooooh - that Pink "Croc"-like bag is CUTE!!

in regards to the discontinuation of the CITY style, nope .. not buying the rumor. This rumor has been going around for (at least) 3+ years. The CITY is considered a "classic" handbag now, and Balenciaga still has sales on it .. so I don't see it going away!!

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE

in regards to the discontinuation of the CITY style, nope .. not buying the rumor. This rumor has been going around for (at least) 3+ years. The CITY is considered a "classic" handbag now, and Balenciaga still has sales on it .. so I don't see it going away!!
precisely!

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver

+1!

Reactions: ksuromax

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I love the green croc one. I don’t think that have discontinued the city but instead have really limited production no more s/s or f/w color swatches to pick and choose from just 1 maybe 2 seasonal colors and no options for hardware or sizes/styles. And have shifted their focus on to their new styles instead.

Reactions: Lakotan