City 08 BG arrived

Well I went ahead and ordered the charm as I know she likes the occasional Hello Kitty item.

Alison, I'm pretty sure its 2008 as I had Saks deliver it from their San Antonio store that just had a delivery in. Its all wrapped now but I have the price tag off if theres anything on there. When I took the picture I opened up the curtains and had direct light on it, so that may be the reason why it looks paler. Wouldn't it be very surprising to see a 2005 in mint from Saks?

Jim

Ok. Jim. Now I am convinced you are really an experienced TFer after this post. You are disguising yourself as a guy buying a present for his fiancee. HOW could you know so much?

I bet you got your fiancee one heck of a diamond ring after researching it extensively. ;)

OMG she WILL love it! And am so jealous! My husband wouldnt have a clue about purses! I showed him my new BG and he looked at me and said, "Is that it?...It looks...errr...okayyy" :confused1:

Where is my Xmas present???

Ok. Jim. Now I am convinced you are really an experienced TFer after this post. You are disguising yourself as a guy buying a present for his fiancee. HOW could you know so much?

I bet you got your fiancee one heck of a diamond ring after researching it extensively. ;)

See thats my achilles heal :smile: When I do something as a gift I put way too much time into it. With the ring I was actually talking to some folks I knew in South Africa getting advice, and I learned way too much about diamonds, way too much!

JimLong, I think you just might be too good to be true.....

I totally agree!!! I'm overwhelmed with the nice messages. I'm just a straight forward guy, and I have my regular moments of stupidness.:shame: I had to think twice before coming onto this forum, as for a guy like me thats stepping into a dark chasm.

OMG she WILL love it! And am so jealous! My husband wouldnt have a clue about purses! I showed him my new BG and he looked at me and said, "Is that it?...It looks...errr...okayyy"

Where is my Xmas present???

I think they look great. And I'm a guy who's big into gadgets, electronics and computers (my living). You should tell him why you like them, and how you feel about a new Bbag :rolleyes:

I do wonder if perhaps you will be the one addicted to Bbags and TPF instead!
If your fiancee has never heard of Bbags, just get her to stroke the leather. Once she feels how soft it is, she'll be in
How's the coin purse hunt going?

I have a lovely Aqua CP lined up and hopefully shipping soon. I'm still hoping for a BG CP, but they seem to be very hard to get. Likely I will get an Aqua Wallet and a few other last minutes bits and pieces as well. And then I will let you ladies get back to enjoying the forum! :P

Jim

wow.. your such a good fiance! I'm 100% positive that she will love it!! I love the fact that you want to make sure that her bag comes great accessories .. please make sure to keep us updated on her reaction to all of these wonderful gifts that you purchased for her.. keep up the good work!!