citta zucca

maxxi

May 31, 2007
hello...first post here. it's nice to see everyone so passionate about their toki's. i just needed a little help locating a citta zucca. i know it's an older style/print but there's someone i know that's really, really looking for one and i'd like to see if i could locate one. thanks in advance for any help.

hello...first post here. it's nice to see everyone so passionate about their toki's. i just needed a little help locating a citta zucca. i know it's an older style/print but there's someone i know that's really, really looking for one and i'd like to see if i could locate one. thanks in advance for any help.

I wish I could b e of help, but in Michigan all I have found are Citta Trenino, Citta Nuvola and Citta Scuola and a smattering of Citta Porto, Canguro and Braccialetto. These were all at Loehmann's.

I will keep my eyes open, though!

They're really hard to find.:s Almost as hard as the elusive Foresta Zucca. I managed to find a Citta Rosa Zucca, but have not been able to locate a Citta Zucca, though I am continuously looking.

Yeah, those are really hard, if not impossible to find! Watch them pop up at loehmanns in a month or two-hahahha

I've been wondering the same thing! It's always seemed weird to me that there was no Foresta or Citta/Citta Rosa at discount or outlet stores and then all of a sudden they've started popping up at stores. :rolleyes:

They're definitely out there, but hard to find. One of the ladies who works at Soho Lesportsac has a perfectly placed Citta Zucca. Unfortunately there was two of them and only one of me. :sneaky:

i think i know you!! am i right??? lol... if i am, send me an email at my home. I bet i'm right!!! :graucho: