citta zucca

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello...first post here. it's nice to see everyone so passionate about their toki's. i just needed a little help locating a citta zucca. i know it's an older style/print but there's someone i know that's really, really looking for one and i'd like to see if i could locate one. thanks in advance for any help.

2. Did they make Zuccas in Citta print? Hmmm, I guess I didn't know that. Umm, I'll keep an eye out.

3. I wish I could b e of help, but in Michigan all I have found are Citta Trenino, Citta Nuvola and Citta Scuola and a smattering of Citta Porto, Canguro and Braccialetto. These were all at Loehmann's.

I will keep my eyes open, though!

4. They're really hard to find.:s Almost as hard as the elusive Foresta Zucca. I managed to find a Citta Rosa Zucca, but have not been able to locate a Citta Zucca, though I am continuously looking.

5. Yeah, those are really hard, if not impossible to find! Watch them pop up at loehmanns in a month or two-hahahha

6. Hahah they are so hard to find that I thought it didn't even exist, lmfao.

7. lol Swtest2Lips :lol:
    that's what's probably gonna happen!

8. I've been wondering the same thing! It's always seemed weird to me that there was no Foresta or Citta/Citta Rosa at discount or outlet stores and then all of a sudden they've started popping up at stores. :rolleyes:

9. They're definitely out there, but hard to find. One of the ladies who works at Soho Lesportsac has a perfectly placed Citta Zucca. Unfortunately there was two of them and only one of me. :sneaky:

10. lol outpt .. u could have taken them both!

11. thanks for your responses. i'll keep searchng regularly on ebay. if you have any other sources please let me know. have a good weekend.

12. Definitely 2 Citta Rosa Zuccas available here
    Citta ones, I'll call tomorrow and confirm

13. :nuts: Are you selling one of those CR zuccas?

14. i think i know you!! am i right??? lol... if i am, send me an email at my home. I bet i'm right!!! :graucho:

15. envii you've seen cr in zucca???? i can't i can't!! but i want one!!! lol... (will power.......:cursing:)