Citta Trenino Accidental Happiness!

hehe thank you TokiliciousJeny!!! I hope so too!

Janice! thank you (it's in August as well) but we celebrate early around here or something? Besides I'm dreading being 26. 25 was bad enough, haha.

she is a good person and friend and roomie!

That is soooooo hilarious because I was just telling Miss :biggrin:ana, our wonderful 19 year old, last night at dinner about how after 25 it's seriously all downhill!! *lol* It sounds like a joke, but I truly felt that way. I was fine until I became 26. That's when you really notice you look different from when you were "younger" and your thoughts just start changing dramatically. Blah.

That is soooooo hilarious because I was just telling Miss :biggrin:ana, our wonderful 19 year old, last night at dinner about how after 25 it's seriously all downhill!! *lol* It sounds like a joke, but I truly felt that way. I was fine until I became 26. That's when you really notice you look different from when you were "younger" and your thoughts just start changing dramatically. Blah.

yea i know! i hate it. i've cried like three times this week about aging. it's not that i look old, i guess "matured" but yea...I hope this upcoming move and things will make me feel happier and such. Then maybe I will feel better about myself.