Citta Trenino Accidental Happiness!

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
I had planned to have a nice friend get me a Trenino Citta in California, but as I searched photos on ebay for placement help because I am a nerd, I found my roomate purchased a Citta Trenino with the best placement ever...FOR ME for my birthday and going away since I'm moving in two months.

I'm like crying.

Being an emotional girl sucks.

This is the nicest thing someone has done for me in a long long time!

Definitely helps with my crappy week.

I know, I just i've cried all week, hehe. albeit now it's happiness..it's still bittersweet. Missing people, leaving here. My dad died a year ago tomorrow. May sucks!

haha.

I'll just keep my hershy kisses with peanut butter close to me.

Congrats on your Trenino! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
That is a super sweet gift! You have a great friend! :love: Hang in there... May is almost over .. hopefully June will be better for you! :girlsigh:

hehe thank you TokiliciousJeny!!! I hope so too!

Janice! thank you (it's in August as well) but we celebrate early around here or something? Besides I'm dreading being 26. 25 was bad enough, haha.

she is a good person and friend and roomie!

congrats dawnieeeee! ask your roomie if she doesnt wanna go to italy and be my roomie. lol. i can make the skinny boy sleep in the kitchen! bwahahahaha! :roflmfao:

shoot me or block evilbay from my computer, pleaaaase somebody!!

haha Paulie, i'll let her know!

Thanks Vmasterz and Azumie!

now I need to resist the temptation of purchasing this adorable boston terrier that needs a home! I'm so weak!