Citre Shine Shampoo - Is this still available?

Pupeluv, yeah, that's the stuff I keep finding :yes:

Any experiences with it?

When I went back to Europe I tried pretty much every citrus shampoo on the market but nothing came close for me. The Schwartzkopf Citre Shine isn't available here (maybe yet, it's kinda weird since that's a German based brand as far as I know) so I never tried that either.

OMG I forgot all about this shampoo until I saw this thread. I used it in jr high because my friend who had beautiful hair (albeit totally different than mine) used it :P

You can get it on Amazon or Drugstore.com :yes:

Pupeluv, yeah, that's the stuff I keep finding :yes:

Any experiences with it?

When I went back to Europe I tried pretty much every citrus shampoo on the market but nothing came close for me. The Schwartzkopf Citre Shine isn't available here (maybe yet, it's kinda weird since that's a German based brand as far as I know) so I never tried that either.

No, I have'nt tried it, actually I've never tried any of thier products but you gals seem to like it that if comes up available I'll give it a try.

That is soooo funny. It was during a high school year abroad that I found it :yes: I remember that they bottles were pretty big (500ml or maybe even 750ml?) and when I left for home again I took 4 bottles with me :P

I remember this, too! I used to use it. Actually believe it or not, the last place I saw it available for sale was Dollar Tree, about a year ago. You might check them or Big Lots, if you have those in your area.

^I'm in Germany and it never was available here in the first place so online would be my my only chance :yes:

lol, I really wonder how I'd feel about the shampoo now :P I remember it as this miracle cure but that was 10 years ago and I was an impressionable 16 year old :roflmfao: