Citre Shine Shampoo - Is this still available?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just remembered how much I loved the Citre Shine Haircare line while I lived in the US in 2000/2001.

I tried searching whether I might be able to get it online but all I find a new line from Schwartzkopf called "Citre Shine". :crybaby:

Does anyone else remember that shampoo?

Here's a pictures:
    [​IMG]

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip482.htm

2. i remember it! but i haven't noticed it around in a while come to think of it...

3. #3 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  4. That was great stuff!

5. Pupeluv, yeah, that's the stuff I keep finding :yes:

Any experiences with it?

When I went back to Europe I tried pretty much every citrus shampoo on the market but nothing came close for me. The Schwartzkopf Citre Shine isn't available here (maybe yet, it's kinda weird since that's a German based brand as far as I know) so I never tried that either.

6. I read somewhere maybe on Folica that they changed the formula, in a bad way.

7. OMG I forgot all about this shampoo until I saw this thread. I used it in jr high because my friend who had beautiful hair (albeit totally different than mine) used it :P

You can get it on Amazon or Drugstore.com :yes:

8. No, I have'nt tried it, actually I've never tried any of thier products but you gals seem to like it that if comes up available I'll give it a try.

9. I remember using the shine spray in junior high! I totally forgot about the product until you posted.

10. That is soooo funny. It was during a high school year abroad that I found it :yes: I remember that they bottles were pretty big (500ml or maybe even 750ml?) and when I left for home again I took 4 bottles with me :P

11. Totally used this back in the day...can't remember if it actually made my hair shine...

12. I remember this, too! I used to use it. Actually believe it or not, the last place I saw it available for sale was Dollar Tree, about a year ago. You might check them or Big Lots, if you have those in your area.

13. ^I'm in Germany and it never was available here in the first place so online would be my my only chance :yes:

lol, I really wonder how I'd feel about the shampoo now :P I remember it as this miracle cure but that was 10 years ago and I was an impressionable 16 year old :roflmfao:

14. Their Repair Activ line has been getting rave reviews, and I'd love to try it, but no clue where I can find it.

15. can you google it to find out where it is available..

any beauty supply stores in your area??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice