Cities at Barney's 07/08's~black~

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Ask for Raquel, she's awesome. Here is a pic, a small sample of her inventory. I decided to go with a Part Time so I passed these up. But aren't they gorgeous? This is the Seattle store!:tup:
Raquel @ Barneys
(206) 622-6300

Thanks for sharing! The picture isn't showing up because it's linked to an email account. The best way to upload pictures is to either add it as an attachment or use
tags with the uploaded image url in between.

Ladies I am sooo sorry about the pics. Yes I know that you can't upload from an email account but, I tried anyway? Low and behold they posted (honestly they were there??). But then disappeared and darn it I deleted the message.

Here's the deal, I was searching for an 07 black PT with SGH and called all the available sources. This Seattle Barney's has only Cities in black F/W 07; S/S 08; F/W 08 (three bags; one from every season? Weird huh?).

There's a Nordies in Califonria that has an 07 City very even leather and shiny BLACK also GSH. Talk to Barb, it's the last one in the system.

916-646-2400 ex. 1250

BTW I found my PT by the GRACE OF GOD.:yes:

1600-1700 dollars?? I think? I didn't ask because I wasn't interested. Check out Barney's price and Nordstoms (remember they had only one left in their whole system i.e black 07).