Cirrus & Neverfull PM modelling pics!

you have great taste in bags! Love all of your collection. Are you using the cles for your keys or just to use as a little wallet?? Also, do you use your lvoe scarf on your bags or in your hair? I 'm considering both of those items. thanks much

you have great taste in bags! Love all of your collection. Are you using the cles for your keys or just to use as a little wallet?? Also, do you use your lvoe scarf on your bags or in your hair? I 'm considering both of those items. thanks much

I use my cles as a little wallet. I have too many keys, so I just use them on my Multicolour keyring and leave the charms dangling outside the mini pochette.

I've only worn the bandeau once in my hair, hehe, cos I felt that it was drawing a bit too much attention to my head....strange as it may sound :P

I use my cles as a little wallet. I have too many keys, so I just use them on my Multicolour keyring and leave the charms dangling outside the mini pochette.

I've only worn the bandeau once in my hair, hehe, cos I felt that it was drawing a bit too much attention to my head....strange as it may sound :P
Do they sell those key charms at LV..if so how much? they are too cute

I had to ask my SA too the first time I got a cles. Hope the pic helps :smile:

Still confused lol. My cles is at home, I'll look at it today. You lift and twist? Is that what it is? I have my Chanel key pouch with me right now and I thought it didn't open. I JUST now figured out that it does LOL. Silly me!!!