Cirrus & Neverfull PM modelling pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. you're standing right in front of the white skirt that i've been lusting after :nuts:!

3. My SA called me to view the Neverfulls. I fell in love with the PM but I'm still considering it, cos although it fits everything that I carry, it would be kinda awkward to carry on the shoulder when full.

P.S. - Didn't leave empty handed, got the Mini Lin Dune Cles I was eyeing. Loved the Suhali, but it was too tight a fit for the 3 cards plus cash.

P.P.S. - One of my sweet SAs in the background in the 3rd pic, getting me a hot cup of tea for my cold. sooo sweet:smile:

Attached Files:

4. lol! whatta coincidence! :biggrin: A pity my hips are a bit too wide to pull off that fluffy skirt :smile:

5. Love both on you! Please post pics of that clés if you can!

6. Gorgeous! Thanks for posting!!

7. I am beginning to love the Cirrus more and more.... :love:

8. So lovely! Thanks for sharing!

9. ^OT... That was the first thing that came to my mind. "Looks like the skirt Sandra was talking about!"
    :back2topic:

Orodruin! You look fabulous with the Cirrus!:love:

10. Due to popular demand, ;) here's a pic of the cles! Goes well with the Cirrus too, hehe.

Attached Files:

11. A pity my hips are a bit too wide to pull off that fluffy skirt :smile:[/quote]

:wtf::wtf:Too wide??? You're just perfect!!:tup:

12. :blush: Thanks for the sweet compliments! :heart:
    I hope the pics were helpful for appreciating the Cirrus more! :yes:

13. You carry that Cirrus so well! It's so beautiful... :love:

14. beautiful

15. Your pics are lovely!
    You and your bags look so nice :smile: