Circus, Fifre, Nitoinimoi? Help me choose!

Oct 21, 2008
Hi all!
Ankle boot advice needed please :flowers:

I'm choosing between Circus black suede, Nito blue suede with black straps & red suede Fifre.
I love them all. I wear boots for as much of the year as I can, with jeans, skirts, dresses...

I'm definitely getting one pair on the list - Circus probably, but if I get two, which pair should I get? Fifre or Nito? Which has greater longevity? Is the Nito a one season boot? And if so, is it worth it anyway? :P

I already have Clic Clacs (black suede) and black C'est Moi.

pics of Fifre & Circus & Clic Clacs, can't find pic of blue/black Nitinimoi

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Fifre Suede Ankle Boot 1195.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Fifre Suede Ankle Boot 1195.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Christian Louboutin Circus Cutout 1295.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Circus Cutout 1295.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 70
  • clic.jpg
    clic.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 274
Hi all!
Ankle boot advice needed please :flowers:

I'm choosing between Circus black suede, Nito blue suede with black straps & red suede Fifre.
I love them all. I wear boots for as much of the year as I can, with jeans, skirts, dresses...

I'm definitely getting one pair on the list - Circus probably, but if I get two, which pair should I get? Fifre or Nito? Which has greater longevity? Is the Nito a one season boot? And if so, is it worth it anyway? :P

I already have Clic Clacs (black suede) and black C'est Moi.

pics of Fifre & Circus & Clic Clacs, can't find pic of blue/black Nitinimoi

Nitoinmois!!!

Straight-Laced, I read your description of your style in the "all about you " thread. I really liked what you said and it sounded like we have similar taste in many ways. Boots are really important to me too, and I love the idea of the blue suede with the black and that is definitely the most "rock and roll" option. I'd love to see a picture. HOWEVER, the Red Fifre is pretty amazing and I like the toe shape better. It kind of combines rock and roll and vintage style. I would really love the Fifre in Blue suede! Nito has less longevity IMO.
So, I am not at all helpful, sorry...

Straight-Laced, I read your description of your style in the "all about you " thread. I really liked what you said and it sounded like we have similar taste in many ways. Boots are really important to me too, and I love the idea of the blue suede with the black and that is definitely the most "rock and roll" option. I'd love to see a picture. HOWEVER, the Red Fifre is pretty amazing and I like the toe shape better. It kind of combines rock and roll and vintage style. I would really love the Fifre in Blue suede! Nito has less longevity IMO.
So, I am not at all helpful, sorry...

LOL - no you're not, but I appreciate it anyway :smile:
(I regret that 'all about you' blurt, I ran away and hid afterwards :blush:)

*sigh* I like them all too. I like the blue and black colorway of the Nito, otherwise I'd pass on them because the look is a bit strong for me, obvious even, and yup, my wardrobe is quite 'rock n roll' anyway.
The Fifres are so French! So feminine! I also like them in red leather and grey suede... And I think they have greater longevity because of the vintage look - that's why I bought the Clic Clacs.
So we're thinking along the same lines mal ;)

They're all such different styles that it's hard to compare them. But my gut says the Nitoinimoi would be worn the most with jeans.

I adore the Circus-es they are my favorite. But for your second pair I do love the Nitos they are absolutely stunning and who cares about longevity, i still wear things I love even if they are "technically" out of style lol set the trend. However, since the circus isn;t necessarily a classic shoe, if you wanted to get one classic and one edgy I'd go with the Fifres. I know I blathered on,but whatever decision you make will be gorgeous :smile:

Oooh no question--Nitoinimoi!! They are TDF--I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a pair, and I love that color combo!!!!

Circus is a great choice too--they are so unique!