Circus, Fifre, Nitoinimoi? Help me choose!

Oct 21, 2008
Hi all!
Ankle boot advice needed please :flowers:

I'm choosing between Circus black suede, Nito blue suede with black straps & red suede Fifre.
I love them all. I wear boots for as much of the year as I can, with jeans, skirts, dresses...

I'm definitely getting one pair on the list - Circus probably, but if I get two, which pair should I get? Fifre or Nito? Which has greater longevity? Is the Nito a one season boot? And if so, is it worth it anyway? :P

I already have Clic Clacs (black suede) and black C'est Moi.

pics of Fifre & Circus & Clic Clacs, can't find pic of blue/black Nitinimoi

Attachments

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
New Jersey
Hi all!
Ankle boot advice needed please :flowers:

I'm choosing between Circus black suede, Nito blue suede with black straps & red suede Fifre.
I love them all. I wear boots for as much of the year as I can, with jeans, skirts, dresses...

I'm definitely getting one pair on the list - Circus probably, but if I get two, which pair should I get? Fifre or Nito? Which has greater longevity? Is the Nito a one season boot? And if so, is it worth it anyway? :P

I already have Clic Clacs (black suede) and black C'est Moi.

pics of Fifre & Circus & Clic Clacs, can't find pic of blue/black Nitinimoi
Nitoinmois!!!

mal

Addict
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Metro Detroit
Straight-Laced, I read your description of your style in the "all about you " thread. I really liked what you said and it sounded like we have similar taste in many ways. Boots are really important to me too, and I love the idea of the blue suede with the black and that is definitely the most "rock and roll" option. I'd love to see a picture. HOWEVER, the Red Fifre is pretty amazing and I like the toe shape better. It kind of combines rock and roll and vintage style. I would really love the Fifre in Blue suede! Nito has less longevity IMO.
So, I am not at all helpful, sorry...

Oct 21, 2008
Straight-Laced, I read your description of your style in the "all about you " thread. I really liked what you said and it sounded like we have similar taste in many ways. Boots are really important to me too, and I love the idea of the blue suede with the black and that is definitely the most "rock and roll" option. I'd love to see a picture. HOWEVER, the Red Fifre is pretty amazing and I like the toe shape better. It kind of combines rock and roll and vintage style. I would really love the Fifre in Blue suede! Nito has less longevity IMO.
So, I am not at all helpful, sorry...
LOL - no you're not, but I appreciate it anyway :smile:
(I regret that 'all about you' blurt, I ran away and hid afterwards :blush:)

*sigh* I like them all too. I like the blue and black colorway of the Nito, otherwise I'd pass on them because the look is a bit strong for me, obvious even, and yup, my wardrobe is quite 'rock n roll' anyway.
The Fifres are so French! So feminine! I also like them in red leather and grey suede... And I think they have greater longevity because of the vintage look - that's why I bought the Clic Clacs.
So we're thinking along the same lines mal ;)

purly

ALL THE BAGS!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Austin, TX
They're all such different styles that it's hard to compare them. But my gut says the Nitoinimoi would be worn the most with jeans.

heiress-ox

big hair, high heels
O.G.
May 16, 2009
Canada
I adore the Circus-es they are my favorite. But for your second pair I do love the Nitos they are absolutely stunning and who cares about longevity, i still wear things I love even if they are "technically" out of style lol set the trend. However, since the circus isn;t necessarily a classic shoe, if you wanted to get one classic and one edgy I'd go with the Fifres. I know I blathered on,but whatever decision you make will be gorgeous :smile:

Oct 21, 2008
Got that kuromi-chan and Beaniebeans!

Thanks heiress-ox - you're thinking like me

Appreciate the clarity madameliza :smile:

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
Oooh no question--Nitoinimoi!! They are TDF--I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a pair, and I love that color combo!!!!

Circus is a great choice too--they are so unique!