Circe coin purses - mega adorable! pics included!

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
There was very little I was psyched about from HH for SS09 (though my credit card statements aren't totally consistent with that remark :P). These little guys are the exception. I snagged them in both colors and am tucking them away as fall birthday gifts.

They hold cards, cash, even the mint lipbalm h82bl82 lovingly made me for one of the HHHottie ROAK exchanges :yahoo:

The Moonbeam leather is amazing - slightly pearly, light cream-tan. Doesn't show as well in these pics as IRL.

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

Tres adorable! I like these much better in your pics than I did from HH's. Great linings!! Can you describe the jewels? I've been sort of leery of them; in pics they look plastic (although I know they're leather-wrapped).

BTW, the Ginger leather stretched around one of the gems on the Moonbeam circe I can tell is going to be a dirt magnet just like the Ginger Havana I have.

I can't decide which is my favorite - the black leather is really soft but that pop of ginger is so bright and cheery on the Moonbeam!

i am super jealous of you that own anything bigger in Moonbeam - Havanas or Pomps... it's a stunning subdued shimmery beauty!

jenni - The gems are very hard... i can't tell what they are made of, but they don't bend at all when you open the purse and try to bend them. Maybe a hard plastic? The leather wrapping around them is really nice- the edges of the moonbeam leather around them are stitched and sealed.

That's so funny...I had no idea the "gems" were covered in leather. Really like the black one but not the price. And I'm with TK...don't need another coin purse.

I have the black one and it is the nicest coin purse ever -- it's a little larger than my Paule Marrot ones and the workmanship is excellent and I adore that lining!

I didn't think the 'jewels' looked leather wrapped either, they sure are pretty! I'm trying to think if I can justify another coin purse since I don't really use them now. Maybe I could learn?? I doubt if I could give them away as gifts either.

Thanks for for posting the pictures!