Cinnamon...What do you say?

KK said:
Thanks Crochetbella, whatzerface, pippi and kathyrose. I love both colours that's why it's hard. The cannelle is more subtle than the gold for sure. Hey, I just saw your avatar, whatzerface, cannelle is more like the colour of that biege inclusion colour, just a bit darker. It will look good on the Cannelle except the hardwares clash (gold & silver):shrugs:hmmm.

I don't know why they had to go and mess with the epi hardware. I personally prefer silver to gold, but when everything else they make has gold hardware it makes it a little difficult to mix and match.

It's a great color for an Alma, very classic and neutral! In most cases I like epi in a bright or rich color but not necessarily in an Alma...good choice!

I wanted to take the pic from LV site to show the real colour but unable to do so by just right-click-copy, sorry.

whatzerface said:
I don't know why they had to go and mess with the epi hardware. I personally prefer silver to gold, but when everything else they make has gold hardware it makes it a little difficult to mix and match.
I didn't use to like silver on epi, but I am converted, brassware looks a little dated but I still like my old epi.:P

i saw this in the store when i went to NYC and i must say..it's amazing...although i like moka more..i do think this color is unique compared to the other epi colors! great find!