Cinnamon or Sienna???? Please help!!!

mameaw, I'm trying to decide between these two colors as well!! I initially went with cinnamon after the swatches came out, but later decided I liked sienna more after I saw a pic of a clutch ally had posted.
After seeing a few pics of sienna that people had posted earlier in the week, I was a bit disappointed in the color. It seemed to have a bit of an orange tint to it, and looked nothing like the color on the clutch as I had envisioned it. :sad:
I actually waitlisted at BalNY for the sienna, and requested a pic of it. Here's one that I just got:

sienna_city.jpg

rollergirl - is the color pretty accurate in the pic?? I haven't seen it yet IRL.

gro - Congrats on your sienna!

Sorry, I haven't seen it IRL, but was just commenting on finally seeing pics that looked 100 times better than those that had gone before. The ones from gro. They make it look browner, still pretty reddish brown, but a nice saddle color. I like it.

Cinnamon City

(Same situation as gro3602 - I ordered Cinnamon this morning, and these are part of the pics from the seller.)

I really like that Cinnamon looks like a rich brown, but has just a hint of red to it. :tup:

Attachments

• CinnamonfromSeller.jpg
    CinnamonfromSeller.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 81
I think this color is gorgeous and it's really growing on me. I need another bag like I need a hole in my head!:cursing:

LOL, cracker!:roflmfao: I know what you mean - I would really have to downsize if I end up getting this!

Sorry, rollergirl. :shame: I must have confused you with someone else who's seen the bags already...You are correct, though. BalNY did say that the cinnamon is close to the '05 chocolate. :yes:

Thanks for the descriptions, kmtlred!

ally - In that comparison pic, they do look similar!! :nuts:

Bags - that's a beautiful cinnamon! Congrats!!!

Mameaw and weekender2 - Have you decided yet which color you're going for?? (I am still see-sawing between the two, but wish I could get both!!)

Here is another pic of cinnamon:

cinnamonwork1.jpg

I'd choose Cinnamon over Sienna, but I think either would be great. Very versatile colours and on both bags the leather seems gorgeous

It's a win - win situation really!!

cate I can't stop thinking about the sienna, so it's got to be that one, I already have an 05 choc brown weekender and cinnamon is just too close for me, but now to choose a style. I don't have a work yet so I'm thinking a work with rh would be awesome!

OMG, Sienna is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

It's just the kind of color I love....vintagey brown. I love Chloe's Whisky color as well, but this is equally gorgeous....but really, can I justify buying yet another brown bag...? I mean, I have SO MANY browns!!!!:P

I love both Sienna and Cinnamon, but I'm a brown lover. I think either one would be a good choice!