Cinhetic Mini pouch

tashy_y

O.G.
Feb 19, 2011
hello, does anyone purchase the Cinhetic Mini pouch? Would you share your thought about it? Is it worth it? How much does it fit?
I couldn't find any post or review on YouTube for this item.. your sharing and mod shots is much appreciated...thanks

Paging @nicole0612 :giggle::sos:

I tried this mini wallet when it first debuted. It's basically the size of a compact wallet with less compartments but comes with a nice mirror. I felt they really missed the mark as it was too small and couldn't fit a phone. They have since produced the Cinhetic To Go which can fit a phone both horizontally and vertically.

I’ve seen and played with one in store and found it too small and not practical for to me. I think only useful for maybe if you just use it to hold some cards (like a wallet) and carry your phone and everything else in some other way.

My SA actually agreed, she said that it’s super cute and a great styling piece (for those Instagram photos lol) but honestly not very practical for most. HTH!

Paging @nicole0612 :giggle::sos:

I tried this mini wallet when it first debuted. It's basically the size of a compact wallet with less compartments but comes with a nice mirror. I felt they really missed the mark as it was too small and couldn't fit a phone. They have since produced the Cinhetic To Go which can fit a phone both horizontally and vertically.
Yes, Meta knows all! Here is my review.
I have purchased and rehomed one! It is quite small, like a compact wallet with chain. It is so beautiful though! It may have a purpose in Covid times if you find yourself often out with your compact wallet only and just wish that it had a detachable strap so that you could keep it clean at the grocery store etc. Of course pockets can accomplish the same thing :smile:

100% agree with @momoc. I actually do carry my phone on a separate strap (bandolier brand), and could fit most of my essentials (a few cards, cash and 2 keys, but I could not fit a chapstick without stretching out the wallet, so it did not have much use for me.

Reactions: tashy_y and momoc