Cigarette case, used as sidekick case, my son's idea

Funny you posted this today!! I have been asking about this for awhile now and finally went to LV today to try it out. I was told on the phone when I called LV that it would not fit. I tried it out and while it was a tight fit, it just made it in. I was nervous that it wouldn't stay closed as it just made it in by a hair and it did not close all the way. I ended up buying the florentine. The florentine is so big for a phone case though. I am wondering if I should go back tomorrow and exchange it for the Cig case???? Does it stay closed with the sidekick in it? What should I do???

Funny you posted this today!! I have been asking about this for awhile now and finally went to LV today to try it out. I was told on the phone when I called LV that it would not fit. I tried it out and while it was a tight fit, it just made it in. I was nervous that it wouldn't stay closed as it just made it in by a hair and it did not close all the way. I ended up buying the florentine. The florentine is so big for a phone case though. I am wondering if I should go back tomorrow and exchange it for the Cig case???? Does it stay closed with the sidekick in it? What should I do???

I answered you PM, but others might wonder too....

It is a tight size, but not that bad...I didn't feel like it is streching it..it does stay closed no problem. Make sure the SK is seated all the way down, that way it gets over a good bit to tuck in.

Tink, that is a great idea! (though I don't own a sidekick). Nice gorgeous color (and rings), very sophisticated. You said in another thread that it's Vamp by Chanel. I have the same color too, but it looks more brown on me though.

Tink, that is a great idea! (though I don't own a sidekick). Nice gorgeous color (and rings), very sophisticated. You said in another thread that it's Vamp by Chanel. I have the same color too, but it looks more brown on me though.

I put on thin coats, I am sure the flash brightens it too, ;)