cigar aquilone

Very nice nycmom. I got to caress one on Saturday, t is wonderfully soft to the touch.
Enjoy!

I was very tempted but in the end I could not get over the smell of the leather (sorry, I am 'cursed' with a highly sensitive nose).

I hope I get to see this bag IRL before it sells out, it's so pretty. It looks perfect on you. Do you like the braided handle? I'm an absolute broken record about how much I love BV's braided handles--they are surprisingly comfortable and add a distinctive touch to the bag.

Enjoy in good health!

thanks again doreenjoy, bichon lover and cckl! :heart:

and thank you nicaddict, boxermom, vintage leather and i love brad! :flowers:

boxermom - i do love the handle but have to admit i haven't carried it outside at all yet :shame:, it's been so endlessly snowy here, i just can't wait until it finally warms up a bit and i can wear it all the time!

the yolk is stunning! i was just afraid of the lighter color...i really have only had dark bags since my kids were born (black mostly with an occassional brown or grey or blue)... i am even a little worried about the cigar, it's probably the lightest shade i've carried in years, and i'm sure the first few times i wear it i'll be anxious...but i couldn't help it, i just fell in love! :blush:

Saw this bag irl on Friday and it is WONDERFUL. The SA said that they are having trouble keeping them in stock. The leather is so incredibly soft. If I hadn't already bought a bag.....:smile:

Saw this bag irl on Friday and it is WONDERFUL. The SA said that they are having trouble keeping them in stock. The leather is so incredibly soft. If I hadn't already bought a bag.....:smile:

i think the bv boutiques are sold out of the cigar... and my SA hasn't even received them in yolk! eek!

sbelle - the bag you chose is stunning! :love:

thank you so much hotshot! :heart:

and thank you for the info jeshika! i was feeling slightly guilty about buying it since i haven't even worn it yet (it is snowing yet again today :cursing:) but now am so happy i did while it was available!

and thank you for the info jeshika! i was feeling slightly guilty about buying it since i haven't even worn it yet (it is snowing yet again today :cursing:) but now am so happy i did while it was available!

tell me about this snow!!!!:yucky: the 6 broke down today... eurgh!

glad to hear you don't feel guilty anymore! your superlight is a beautiful bag, truly worth it! :yahoo: i can't wait for the yolk bags to arrive in the stores... :nuts:

oh i'm sorry about the train! this has just been the snowiest winter, school was canceled again today!

are you thinking about getting the yolk? it looks gorgeous!

my boss just noticed that there is snow falling down and going up outside the office window. why did i come to work again?

and YES! I'm waiting for the superlight in yolk! i have been hounding my SA to death... she says it's on its way from italy... i wished it would just get here already! :P