Ciel/soleil/pelouse - which bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    (are there other new spring colors? :confused1:)

Just curious if:
    1. anybody has seen any of the new spring colors out in the stores
    2. whether anybody is considering getting a bag in any of these colors, and if so:
    3. which bags? :graucho:

I'm thinking it would be fun to have a pelouse picotin, a soleil massai, and a ciel evelyne!

(I don't know if these bags would be actually made in these colors, just it's fun to think about :P)

What about you guys? How would you prefer to wear these new spring colors?

2. Here are the swatches, courtesy of Julide, I believe:

[​IMG]

3. I think that color swatch is from costa. :smile:

it would be nice to see a Lindy or Kelly in soleil.

and a soleil + toile Birkin would be a really nice summer bag.

4. :P

I got this swatch from costa's thread, for sure, but I think Julide posted this for her:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/ciel-anybody-380640.html

(not to be too nitpicky about things - I don't know for sure)

5. ah yes.

ciel is kinda redundant. I can't see the difference between that and blue jean.

6. Soleil is a lovely popping colour

7. ^^:drool: of soleil toile birkin. Dreaming for a soleil shoulder kelly.

8. I love pelouse. Would be interesting to see vert anis and pelouse together. I can see there is a difference, but how big?

9. Is pelouse more like a (spring) grass green?

10. I would actually really like a KP in ciel. I can just picture myself wearing summery white tones with a pretty little ciel clutch. :yes:
    Oh wait, I'm on a ban...right Allan?? :graucho:

11. ^^ yeah. speaking of which, you haven't walked me through your recent purchases. :yes:

and updates with that bag... ;)

I can see myself toting a 35 cm soleil-toile Birkin with Goldilocks outfit and sashaying through the streets of Amsterdam on Queensday. :P

12. Slightly off topic, but I am surprised to not see that many curry bags around, I think curry is such a lovely colour too.

13. I read somewhere that curry was not well-received.

14. ^^Thanks Allan, I saw irl a birkin and it was really stunning.

15. ^^ someone did a reveal of her curry Birkin in here. I forgot who it was but I remember there were pictures of the Birkin on a car. I thought the Birk was lovely.