ciao!!! which print?!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone have a pic of a paradiso ciao that they have? folded and/or unfolded? I'm reeeallly trying to decide which print to get the ciao in... ;) After I saw bubblesung's pics of the ciao worn unfolded, I was sold... :drool:

2. Does this help?

9507 Ciao.JPG 9507_4731.jpg 9507_4681.jpg
  3. hahaha... that is perfect for comparison of prints!!! i think the upper left is a ciao and the rest are ciao ciao?

4. i personally love ciao in the amore print, soooo cute!

5. I think ciao will look good with the prints containing individual characters, like l'amore and trasporto. The bigger pictures like spiaggia and paradiso will get cut off...and would look better with a bigger bag.

6. I second or third I guess the l'amore in ciao... that's the ciao I have and I :heart: it... all the characters show up!

7. I just ordered the Paradiso ciao from SH! I asked lindsay for the Sushi boy and the asian girl w/ the slanted eyes :-P hehe...

the amore ciao is super~cute but I have the amore in stellina which I think I'll use more :smile: I'll post pics when it comes in! this forum is waaay too enabling~~ :happydance:

8. hmmmm...now I'm thinking a lamore ciao would be really nice to have...I wonder if those will ever go to the outlets?

9. I am in awe of this picture. :love: Maybe I should use this as my screensave...and I don't even own any ciao bags.