Ciao Ciao/Gioco/BV in Amore

ciaociao and buon viaggio will give u everything! buon viaggio u can get nit picky about who u want CENTERED...gioco...its harder but then again i think amore looks good with any print placement on any bag! hence the need to buy them all!

I didn't like the ciao ciao because it didn't have the depth I wanted. It seemed too bulky once I started loading it up so I went with the campeggio instead.

There are others though that love the ciao and ciao ciao. Personal preference.

I think there is an error in the Macy's system with the Amore BV pricing. I purchased one this morning. It rang up as $120 instead of retail $160. I got an extra 20% off using my Macy's card. It came out to $96 plus tax. So even though I don't care for the black mesh at all, and told myself I wasn't going to buy the BV in Amore for this reason, I couldn't pass up a good deal.

It is so hard to pass up a good deal, especially on these bags. I purchased the bag at Macy's in San Diego. Julicrystal, I looked at the tag, and it says Buon Viaggio, and it even lists $160 as the retail price. The SA was also surprised that it rang up as $120. I had the Bella in hand, but it rang up as the full retail price, so I went for the better deal. This will be my third BV bag (Inferno/Paradiso).

It is so hard to pass up a good deal, especially on these bags. I purchased the bag at Macy's in San Diego. Julicrystal, I looked at the tag, and it says Buon Viaggio, and it even lists $160 as the retail price. The SA was also surprised that it rang up as $120. I had the Bella in hand, but it rang up as the full retail price, so I went for the better deal. This will be my third BV bag (Inferno/Paradiso).

Ooo which Macy's did you go to? I live in SD too. They had a lot of Amores at Grossmont Macy's last night.

BTW, i was at Bloomingdales too and when we were looking at the Toki's, my daughter blurts out, 'hey mom a tokidoki backpack's on sale!' i look at it and it's a Citta marked down from $172 to $124. THen it was an additional 40% off. So i paid $77 bux for it. :smile: Bloomingdales has similar markdowns as Macy's! =)

leen619 and Toadflower:
Those are some good deals down in San Diego. I'm over here in the L.A. area and there's never anything left to get marked down to such a good price!

Leen619, thanks for the info about Grossmont Macy's. I saw your other post and it sounds like they have quite a few Amore bags at Grossmont Center. I went to North County Fair and was pleasantly surprised they had Amore, as well as a few Pirata and Adios. Wow! You got a great deal on the backpack at Bloomie's. I would have bought it too! I was able to get a Paradiso Stellina a while ago that was marked down to $58 at Bloomies. The print placement wasn't so great on the pockets side, but perfect on the other side. Again, a great deal!