Chyc Flap Colours

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Does anyone know what bright colours the Chyc Flap came in? I'm looking for a bright jewel tone (red, green, blue, purple) with the gold Y.

Everything I see if black, brown or white.

Also, what sizes did you find flattering for those of you who are petite? What kind of sizes do the flaps come in?

I don't know what colours they come in but I recently went to the store in Miami and the SA said they have discontinued production of the Y-line. All that are left are the Y-line are being sold in stores. French stores no longer carry the Y-line. So if you see any in store I'd encourage you to get them! With that being said, I've seen the Y-line being sold in Holts at Bloor and Yorkdale!

I don't know what colours they come in but I recently went to the store in Miami and the SA said they have discontinued production of the Y-line. All that are left are the Y-line are being sold in stores. French stores no longer carry the Y-line. So if you see any in store I'd encourage you to get them! With that being said, I've seen the Y-line being sold in Holts at Bloor and Yorkdale!

:sad: I know they are being discontinued, that's why they are on my radar right now. But I want one with a bold colour. So. Hard. To. Find!!!

I'm currently in Paris right now and they still have them in stores here.

Comes in Red, Blue, Pink, Grey, Black, and Burgundy for 1690 euros for the small.

Hope that helps :smile: It means its still in circulation!

I'm currently in Paris right now and they still have them in stores here.

Comes in Red, Blue, Pink, Grey, Black, and Burgundy for 1690 euros for the small.

Hope that helps :smile: It means its still in circulation!

Thank you! Do you recommend that I contact their e-comm? Or does it seem like it's local only?

Sorry, I have no idea!

But it goes to show that it is available (and quite readily avail in Europe). I've also seen the Y-line Chyc in the Miami flagship stores.

I'm a working uni student and buy luxury goods on my own income so I'm not super familiar with the intricacies of luxury goods aside from what I find out on tPF. However, I'm also, like you, situated in Toronto and I am familiar with one of the purse SA's from Holts on Bloor when I was deciding on my Balenciaga. It took me a year to decide to buy a purse from her -but she's super patient. I can give you her wechat information if you want to talk to her. She's probably more knowledgeable about Holts inventory than I am. If you can't get it from her perhaps you can order online... but you might get hit by custom fees - which will suck a lot.

Sorry, I have no idea!

But it goes to show that it is available (and quite readily avail in Europe). I've also seen the Y-line Chyc in the Miami flagship stores.

I'm a working uni student and buy luxury goods on my own income so I'm not super familiar with the intricacies of luxury goods aside from what I find out on tPF. However, I'm also, like you, situated in Toronto and I am familiar with one of the purse SA's from Holts on Bloor when I was deciding on my Balenciaga. It took me a year to decide to buy a purse from her -but she's super patient. I can give you her wechat information if you want to talk to her. She's probably more knowledgeable about Holts inventory than I am. If you can't get it from her perhaps you can order online... but you might get hit by custom fees - which will suck a lot.

Thank you~ I did see some flaps at Holts, but they were all "winter" colours. I was told if I wanted the bright, discontinued ones, I'd have to look online. =(