Chyc Clutch...happy but still kicking myself!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at Nordie Rack Saturday, and they were having an extra 25% of clearance items. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the YSL Chyc Clutch in oxblood, marked down to $300! Plus my daughter's boyfriend works there and I could have gotten an additional 20% off with his employee discount, which would have made the bag...wait for it...$180!

I let my daughter talk me out of it as I don't often use clutches. Have been livid ever since. But I called the store this morning and they still have the bag so I am getting it today. Just mad that the extra 25% is gone now, but it's still a heck of a deal! So excited for my first YSL!

2. OMG Congrats! Would you mine posting pics and the upc code? Thanks so much in advance!

3. yay!!! congrats! i've never found any YSL products at my Nordstrom Rack

4. Here are the first pics of my new baby...she is so gorgeous inside!

Attached Files:

5. gorgeous, amazing !!! love the colour, leather, everything

6. that is gorgeous! and an amazing deal!!!

7. What a gorgeous bag, congrats!! Even without the 25%, that's an incredible price!

8. She's gorgeous! Is it heavy?

9. Thanks! I am very excited and hope to have somewhere nicer to go soon so that I can use her.
    The leather is nice and thick, but it's not heavy at all and it is very roomy inside...