Christophe Robin hair products

Apr 15, 2007
Possibly thinking about trying Christophe Robin shampoo & conditioner

Also there is a color masque

Anyone try any of his products?? Thoughts?

Thanks, gals

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I've his Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner with Rose Extracts. There's not much lather but they work well. Initially I thought they were great for my fine hair, but after a while my hair went a bit 'fluffy'. But I've come to the conclusion that all volumizing haircare seems to do this though, so I tend to use them now and again rather than all the time. I too have coloured hair and noticed no colour loss when using them. Not much help I know...

Apr 15, 2007
I can now report that Christophe Robin hair products are the finest I have ever used.

The lemon masque is quite extraordinary when used properly (you tube video is great)
prickly pear conditioner, antioxidant shampoo & conditioner are also terrific & the
rose volume spray is lovely. All high performing products & can be used sparingly.

Besides Leonor Greyl, Philip B & Christophe Robin, IMHO, don't think there are
any better products to use for dry dehydrated highlighted hair.

Apr 15, 2007
It is worth it... If you have color treated hair & are looking for a way to hydrate
these products will do the trick..

I'm not easily impressed with hair hype, but these products made a difference