Christmas Wishes our Gucci Forum

hey girls at least your hubbies buy you gucci throughout the year, etc. my bf refuses to support my gucci addiction. so everything i have... bags, wallet, sunnies, i have had to get myself. this year he wanted to get me "practical" things. GaH! what am i gonna do with that? no fun. tear. hahahahaa :rolleyes:

hey girls at least your hubbies buy you gucci throughout the year, etc. my bf refuses to support my gucci addiction. so everything i have... bags, wallet, sunnies, i have had to get myself. this year he wanted to get me "practical" things. GaH! what am i gonna do with that? no fun. tear. hahahahaa :rolleyes:

"Practical things"... what would that be? :sweatdrop:

My DH is trying to convince me to switch to a faster, better computer. Geek!

^^^BEE hahaha you are too funny, i swear!! Faster computer for tPF, ebay and gucci.com!!! I told my DH we are having this discussion on the gucci thread and he's like... must you tell them everything? lolz..

Hey Shorty, let us know what the practical things your BF got you for xmas. Even if it's non-gucci we can still discuss!!!!

^^^BEE hahaha you are too funny, i swear!! Faster computer for tPF, ebay and gucci.com!!! I told my DH we are having this discussion on the gucci thread and he's like... must you tell them everything? lolz..

Hey Shorty, let us know what the practical things your BF got you for xmas. Even if it's non-gucci we can still discuss!!!!

omG guccilover i've been telling my bf about this thread too. he was just laughing. i think cause beejerry's comment about men liking tech-y/geeky stuff. it's so true.
my bf is 27 and i was going to get him a nintendo wii hahahhaha... my lil big kid. if i got him something gucci he would be like whaa!!! :P

You girls are toooo funny. LOL gucci lover that is hillarious your man said "must you tell them everything"... of course!!! Tell him this gucci forum is a sisterhood!!! haha...

What are you guys doing for christmas?

Christmas Eve we spend it at my in-laws [hubby's parents] We drew names on Thanksgiving Day and we exchange presents at midnight. My husband comes from a HUGE family, he's the baby but he has 4 older brothers and 2 older sisters. He has 14 nephews and 4 neices!!! [Each family have 3 kids each, except one of his sisters had 2... and we only have ONE] lolz... So yeah, picking names was the best thing, or ELSE i would be broke and i wouldn't be able to afford GUCCI :wtf: We have to spend at least $50 or more per person, since we only buy for one. Then Christmas morning is just the 3 of us, and then in the evening... my family comes over and we exchange presents.

how about you [coco] what are you doing?

I am italian so our entire week revolves around eating, eating and eating and sometimes more eating. This year I am spending chrissy with my parents (in australia but last year I was in Milan with "the family"... 22 aunts and uncles just on my mom's side. We had a huge feast that went for hours and hours in front of an open fire place in the lower level of one of my uncles 4 story house. It was magical and for us that is the only way to spend a traditional christmas. This year in Australia it will be 38 degrees... so it is air conditioning, swimming and cocktails... quite different to last year...!!

[coco] you're italian??!!! You're sooo luckkky!! Milan... Wow!! im sooo jealous. And then you live in Austrailia too? geez, you have it good.. you may even have Gucci blood in you.. lolz, j/k. Awww your Christmas sounds awesome :drinkup:

yeah I was born here (aus)... and i certainly WISH I had gucci blood!!! Why do you say I'm lucky??? hehe... what nationality are you???

I hate christmas in australia.... it's SO different. The food is different as well. In Italy we start making food a whole week before... I mean like some dishes take an entire week to prepare... days and days of work. All the family cooks together - it is beautiful. Last year I remember we made ravioli the traditional way my nonna once made it. It took one family 3 whole days of non stop preparation and cooking for that one dish... but it was like nothing you would ever taste. I must admit - i hate christmas in australia... i really can not bare the heat most of all.... it's awful.

wow i'm having such a fun time reading your stories girls! Like guccilover and bee's DHs...my hubby is the same way too. Though I think i got pretty lucky this year because I was able to convince him to get the Joy Boston for me for Christmas. LOL He says no more Gucci for me for 2008. Yikes! In return, I got him his 1st Gucci wallet. It's a very Gucci Christmas for us this year! :heart:

coco your family celebration sounds wonderful!!! I too love traditions and I feel that's the only way we can preserve the legacy of our elders. :heart: That ravioli must be TDF.

I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone here! I feel like this is my home thread! Thanks to everyone for keeping me entertained and Gucci-minded! Lots of Love!:love: