Christmas Wish-list ?

I want the Leo Stole but it might end up being for New Years rather than Christmas due to me purchasing the Epi Neverfull this month. I also want to squeeze in the MC Cles in Nior because I heard its being phased out. Hopefully Santa will throw me some cash!

I want the Leo Stole but it might end up being for New Years rather than Christmas due to me purchasing the Epi Neverfull this month. I also want to squeeze in the MC Cles in Nior because I heard its being phased out. Hopefully Santa will throw me some cash!

No way, is it really?! :cry: I guess I have to add the MC Cles to my Xmas list ...

I would really need Santa to bring this to me but.... I want a leopard speedy:smile: I don't know if I have been that well behaved! I try but not sure if the elves can make one Haha!!!
OMG. You love leopard too.? I have a luggage set. I would really love for LV to make a leopard line as well. Sigh most likely that will never happen.

My birthday is close to Christmas so I want some goodies:

Empreinte Artsy Havane
Sarah Pomme wallet
DE Cosmetic Pouch PM
Celine Phantom (not sure which color yet)
Chanel GST Beige with GHW

My birthday is close to Christmas so I want some goodies:

Empreinte Artsy Havane
Sarah Pomme wallet
DE Cosmetic Pouch PM
Celine Phantom (not sure which color yet)
Chanel GST Beige with GHW
Geesh. We all want so much. So much to buy so little time. The bad part about my list is that it keeps growing even when I'm almost content with my collection.