Christmas & Winter Design Scarves

mooks

May 4, 2007
Does anyone know if there are any scarves which specifically depict winter and/or Christmas scenes? Winter is my favourite season and especially Christmas so would love to find an H scarf with a lovely wintery design

TIA! :flowers:

Does anyone know if there are any scarves which specifically depict winter and/or Christmas scenes? Winter is my favourite season and especially Christmas so would love to find an H scarf with a lovely wintery design

TIA! :flowers:

Mooks, there are a number of scarves like this. One is called "Noel au 24 Faubourg," which depicts Christmas at Hermes's Paris headquarters; it comes in several lovely colorways. I've attached a photo of the blue. There is also "Feux d'hiver," "Fleurs d'hiver," "Hiver en poste," "Joies d'hiver," "Jardins d'hiver" (not quite as wintry-looking), and one just listed as "Hiver" on HSCI. (In case it isn't already obvious, "hiver" means "winter" in French.) There may be others; those are the ones I was able to come up with quickly.

So you have lots and lots of options to choose from -- in fact, you could probably spend years tracking them all down!

Attachments

• Noelau24Faubourg.jpg
    Noelau24Faubourg.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 136
OT, since you like Christmas related theme, how about some key charms for your new gorgeous Birkin - snow flake and snowman? ;)

Photo credit : pursenality's personal collection.

seasonal key charms.jpg

I do like the snowflake one and they had one in Sloane Street when I went on Thursday but the one I'm dying for is the pumpkin! There are two on eBay but they are kinda pricey

Halloween is also one of my favourites