Christmas & Winter Design Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if there are any scarves which specifically depict winter and/or Christmas scenes? Winter is my favourite season and especially Christmas so would love to find an H scarf with a lovely wintery design

TIA! :flowers:

2. Mooks, there are a number of scarves like this. One is called "Noel au 24 Faubourg," which depicts Christmas at Hermes's Paris headquarters; it comes in several lovely colorways. I've attached a photo of the blue. There is also "Feux d'hiver," "Fleurs d'hiver," "Hiver en poste," "Joies d'hiver," "Jardins d'hiver" (not quite as wintry-looking), and one just listed as "Hiver" on HSCI. (In case it isn't already obvious, "hiver" means "winter" in French.) There may be others; those are the ones I was able to come up with quickly.

So you have lots and lots of options to choose from -- in fact, you could probably spend years tracking them all down!

Attached Files:

3. Thank you, thank you!!! :ty: I will go hunting.....I do like that mistletoe one

4. Just found two I'm watching on eBay :yahoo: Now to find that Faubourg winter one, that's gorgeous

5. Yay! Keep me/us posted!

6. OT, since you like Christmas related theme, how about some key charms for your new gorgeous Birkin - snow flake and snowman? ;)

Photo credit : pursenality's personal collection.

seasonal key charms.jpg

7. I do like the snowflake one and they had one in Sloane Street when I went on Thursday but the one I'm dying for is the pumpkin! There are two on eBay but they are kinda pricey

Halloween is also one of my favourites

8. The pumpkin is cute! Snowflake is double sided, gold on one side, silver on the other.

9. Oh is it? I didn't know that!! I think I may have to call Sloane Street on Monday.....I've just been thinking how nice it'll look on my black Birkin :P

10. Oh yes, it's a great design and 2 for the price of one, lol. It would go with just about any other colour Birkins to come. :graucho:

11. Yes and there's at least another two Birkins to come in the next 2-3 years.....:graucho:

12. Keep us posted on both the scarf and charm fronts, LOL!

13. Will do! :tup: