Christmas: Which one would you choose?

Jun 9, 2010
Christmas's almost here and after saving up for months..
I get to buy my first chanel!! :nuts::nuts:but here comes the dilemma..
I've been thinking of getting a GST or a mini flap..
I can't choose!!!!! What would you ladies do??
I've already opened a thread saying that I wanted my first bag to be a flap.. But I'm not sure anymore.
I like the GST maybe better.. It's bigger and it could fit more.. it'd be perfect since I'm used to Balenciaga bags.. But still the mini flap is so cute and it'd be perfect for nights out and even during the day..I guess? I got told the mini flap is going to be discontinued so I should get it while I can?? Or it's not worth it since I could get the GST for the same money??
Help.. I'm having a bags crisis. :shucks::crybaby:

both! haha jk but if not, maybe the mini flap since you can use it at night time and your bals during the daytime. Plus GST will be around and if the mini is really going away this is a good time to get it

Wow....that is such a hard choice! Both great bags. It really comes down to do you want your first Chanel bag to be an everyday bag (that you can also carry sometimes for evening) or an evening bag (that you can sometimes carry for day). Good luck deciding.

Any other time I would say GST (I especially love the different compartments) but with the fear that the mini flap may go away and you like the bag I would go for that one knowing the GST will be available for the next time you've saved :smile:

Any other time I would say GST (I especially love the different compartments) but with the fear that the mini flap may go away and you like the bag I would go for that one knowing the GST will be available for the next time you've saved :smile:

That's what I'm worried about..
I mean I'd love my first Chanel to be something mhmmm rather big.. as the GST! But what if I don't get the mini flap anymore??

I had a similar dilemma for my first Chanel bag too! I went back and forth between a larger tote, or a jumbo....but then I went out last weekend and realized I really wanted and most importantly, needed a small bag for evening. I already have larger bags for the day, so I ended up getting the the WOC in patent black. I think the mini-flap is very cute! Try to figure out what is missing from your collection and it may make the decision easier. Good luck!

GST! I had the exact same dilemma when I bought my first Chanel bag. It was GST or classic flap.. but considering the GST is much bigger than the classic flap i bought the GST. Later on I bought a woc to use for my night out experiences.. and its MUCH cheaper than the mini flap and probably has almost the same space.

I had a similar dilemma for my first Chanel bag too! I went back and forth between a larger tote, or a jumbo....but then I went out last weekend and realized I really wanted and most importantly, needed a small bag for evening. I already have larger bags for the day, so I ended up getting the the WOC in patent black. I think the mini-flap is very cute! Try to figure out what is missing from your collection and it may make the decision easier. Good luck!

Thanks for your help.
I've got mostly pretty big bags.. and some clutches.. eheheh So mhmmmm Maybe I should get the mini!