christmas time!!

lwatson13

Apr 24, 2007
ok so christmas time is coming up and i was talking to my mom today and she told me i should ask for a new handbag but not to ask for anything over $500 (i am surprised she suggested this because my mom isn't obsessed with handbags like i am). Anyway, I already have a RM MA and i was considering getting a matinee, but i missed the sale. Now i am not sure what to get. I have been thinking about a LV damier azur speedy 30 which is $620 so i could just add my own $120 and get it, but i am not completely in love with it and i want something i am head over heels about. any suggestions? i love satchels over hobos but i will consider anything. thanks guys!!! i trust you experts out there :heart:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
96° in the shade
I say, stay away from anything you're not totally in love with....if you can't find anything you are dying for, maybe you can ask for a gift card (Nordstrom, NM, Saks, whatever) so you can find THE bag....? I do like the MbMJ though, esp. the color.

MittenedThings

OK just one more
O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
afar!
i second the "stay way from bags you don't completely love." the thing with bags as gifts is that i feel guilty if i don't use it every once in a while (because of the sentimental attachment) but sometimes it's kind of annoying to have to use a bag i'm not head over heels in love with

lwatson13

Apr 24, 2007
hmm yeah i am thinking i am gonna scope out M by MJ when i go to NYC on black friday...i really just want a satchel that is large..i don't do small bags. i think i want a matinee even though i have an RM already. i can't stop thinking about one!! there is a brown one for sale on shopbop but i won't be surprised if that sells out quickly...any other suggestions on satchels under 500?? thanks for the responses guys by the way :smile: