christmas scents....

ksammon

Aug 30, 2006
Hey Everyone

Am looking for some nice Christmas smells" like shampoo and body wash ...some creams and home items does anyone have some ideas ?? I went to bath and body works but they don't have anything.

Thanks

Philosophy has some "christmas" scents. Check the philosophy website, QVC, Nordstrom, Ulta, Sephora or anywhere that sells philosophy products. The Body Shop also has "christmas" scents - spiced vanilla, cranberry and a spicy orange.

Hey Everyone

Am looking for some nice Christmas smells" like shampoo and body wash ...some creams and home items does anyone have some ideas ?? I went to bath and body works but they don't have anything.

Thanks
Yeah they sold out of them pretty fast, the Twisted Peppermint is popular, and my SIL loves the Winter Candy Apple (which I got her for Xmas).

Philosophy has some "christmas" scents. Check the philosophy website, QVC, Nordstrom, Ulta, Sephora or anywhere that sells philosophy products. The Body Shop also has "christmas" scents - spiced vanilla, cranberry and a spicy orange.
I agree, and especially check TJMaxx and Marshalls, I find a lot of discontinued Body Shop, Philosophy items there, many times the Xmas stuff shows up in the fall or late Summer.

Mmmmmm. I love B&BW Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel. You should probably be able to get them online still. The Twisted Peppermint is def my fav! I was so excited the day after Thanksgiving came so I could start wearing it.