Christmas Rockie Reveal!!!

ivyfalls

Oct 1, 2012
Atlanta
I just had to share my new Rockie Santa left for me under the tree! I love it so much , it is perfect in everyway!

Sorry for all the pics!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
OMG! I love this one! I've been stalking it on the AW.com... Congrats, it's beautiful!

ivyfalls

Oct 1, 2012
Atlanta
I love this color combination! Congrats on such a cool looking bag!
Thanks so much! I have been watching for a while and finally emailed the link to "Santa"! Lucky me, he took the hint! I know it will be a bear to keep clean, so it won't be an everyday bag. It is really, really cute in person.

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
Thanks so much! I have been watching for a while and finally emailed the link to "Santa"! Lucky me, he took the hint! I know it will be a bear to keep clean, so it won't be an everyday bag. It is really, really cute in person.
I wonder how much of a bear it will be. I am new to AW, and just bought 2 Roccos, a black one that is very pebbly and a dark minty green one that has the smoother leather, like that of your white Rockie. I think the leather on your bag might be easy to wipe clean (if necessary) as it's kind of smooth I like that.

But either way, I keep coming back to this thread and looking at your bag....I love the black contrast against the white. Just love it......

ivyfalls

Oct 1, 2012
Atlanta
I wonder how much of a bear it will be. I am new to AW, and just bought 2 Roccos, a black one that is very pebbly and a dark minty green one that has the smoother leather, like that of your white Rockie. I think the leather on your bag might be easy to wipe clean (if necessary) as it's kind of smooth I like that.

But either way, I keep coming back to this thread and looking at your bag....I love the black contrast against the white. Just love it......
I have a black pebbly Rocco and a nubuck mustard Rocco. The mustard Rocco is great looking but a magnet for denim transfer. I have to be really, really careful with it. I hope you are right, that this leather will easier to wipe clean. But, just to be safe, I'll choose my outfits carefully until I know for sure. Thanks again for the compliments!

cinnabun4chu

Sep 21, 2009
Gorgeous color combination! You are brave for owning a white bag.. I could never, though I'm insanely jealous of your bag :P

f3ist

Total Bag Newbie
Jul 23, 2012
Sunny Singapore
ivyfalls said:
I just had to share my new Rockie Santa left for me under the tree! I love it so much , it is perfect in everyway!

Sorry for all the pics!
That is a gawwwwwjuz bag! Congrats on him! The contrast is amazingly beautiful. You really are quite brave to own a white bag, I would never be able to keep a white bag clean for long haha. What are you naming him?