Alexander Wang Christmas Rockie Reveal!!!

ivyfalls

O.G.
Oct 1, 2012
I just had to share my new Rockie Santa left for me under the tree! I love it so much , it is perfect in everyway!

Sorry for all the pics!

179085cea586fa91e30a195837923f49.jpg

dd5e4c7dbe71e9916cc58a77f1548cbd.jpg

9a92a71f2d2c172051f52d5a32dc74ab.jpg

98f563cd69ea1a5bbf5d2952649e44e3.jpg

1baabea8834615fbf790e5bc46333887.jpg

4bae9f7af8f91cac32c6bf8d07fd966d.jpg

I love this color combination! Congrats on such a cool looking bag!
Thanks so much! I have been watching for a while and finally emailed the link to "Santa"! Lucky me, he took the hint! I know it will be a bear to keep clean, so it won't be an everyday bag. It is really, really cute in person.

Thanks so much! I have been watching for a while and finally emailed the link to "Santa"! Lucky me, he took the hint! I know it will be a bear to keep clean, so it won't be an everyday bag. It is really, really cute in person.

I wonder how much of a bear it will be. I am new to AW, and just bought 2 Roccos, a black one that is very pebbly and a dark minty green one that has the smoother leather, like that of your white Rockie. I think the leather on your bag might be easy to wipe clean (if necessary) as it's kind of smooth I like that.

But either way, I keep coming back to this thread and looking at your bag....I love the black contrast against the white. Just love it......

I wonder how much of a bear it will be. I am new to AW, and just bought 2 Roccos, a black one that is very pebbly and a dark minty green one that has the smoother leather, like that of your white Rockie. I think the leather on your bag might be easy to wipe clean (if necessary) as it's kind of smooth I like that.

But either way, I keep coming back to this thread and looking at your bag....I love the black contrast against the white. Just love it......

I have a black pebbly Rocco and a nubuck mustard Rocco. The mustard Rocco is great looking but a magnet for denim transfer. I have to be really, really careful with it. I hope you are right, that this leather will easier to wipe clean. But, just to be safe, I'll choose my outfits carefully until I know for sure. Thanks again for the compliments!

ivyfalls said:
I just had to share my new Rockie Santa left for me under the tree! I love it so much , it is perfect in everyway!

Sorry for all the pics!

That is a gawwwwwjuz bag! Congrats on him! The contrast is amazingly beautiful. You really are quite brave to own a white bag, I would never be able to keep a white bag clean for long haha. What are you naming him?