Christmas Reveal!

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone!

A few months ago I was looking for a small bag I can take with me when I just need to bring my phone and wallet, or to places like Disneyland where you don't want to bring a large bag .. I was looking into the Blossom Pochette and really liked it but wasn't sure about the quality and how much it would hold so then decided to save up and get something from Hermes. Anyway, my sister remembered I really liked this pochette, so this Christmas she bought it for me! Total surprise! Now that I've actually seen it in real, I absolutely love it. Will try to take a modeling picture later (in my PJ's now [emoji16])

Thank you for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451139586.852068.jpg

It's lovely, what a fabulous surprise!

Have never noticed this bag before but what a cutie! How much can you fit in, I'm definitely tempted. What a kind sister you have!

What a cute color! Enjoy!

So pretty!

Love, love, love it! I've been thinking about the one in steel blue for a couple of weeks now. I can't wait to see your mod shot.

Thank you everyone! Here is a modshot, sorry it's dark but I've been sick and in pj's for the past few days so finally dressed for once lol!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451252465.969344.jpg