Christmas Reveal!!!

Kitsune711

Apr 18, 2017
I had a bunch of bags on my list this year when my parents asked me what I'd like; Louis, Gucci and Mulberry. None of the LV bags were available and Gucci was too much.

They decided on Mulberry. Of all the bags I asked for, I didn think they'd actually but it for me, I snuck it onto the list as an "after thought". They went above ana beyond what I could've imagined. They had to fly it in from New York because apparently it was the last one in North America. I'm so in love with it I was breathless when I opened it. It's more than I ever dreamed of!
I'm so grateful. We're going to go out and get a twilly together as a family because they wanted to pick one with me.

I hope everyone else had as sentimental a day as I did. I'm still in shock.

Attachments

• IMG_20181225_122428.jpg
    IMG_20181225_122428.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 748
Greetings to you all!20181227_125713.jpg
My Christmas reveals:
Midnight Tenby in small classic grain - great for me as I have MS and can't manage a big bag anymore, so a small grab handle as well as a longer shoulder or cross-body to use when I need my walking stick!

Also ,bought pre loved with Christmas funds, a midnight Roxette, again with handles and optional longer strap and no awkward fastenings!
20181227_125843.jpg
My Mulberry family is now 9 - different colours and styles. When I get a better day, I'll photo them altogether!
Happy New Year to each one of you
Gilly

I had a bunch of bags on my list this year when my parents asked me what I'd like; Louis, Gucci and Mulberry. None of the LV bags were available and Gucci was too much.

They decided on Mulberry. Of all the bags I asked for, I didn think they'd actually but it for me, I snuck it onto the list as an "after thought". They went above ana beyond what I could've imagined. They had to fly it in from New York because apparently it was the last one in North America. I'm so in love with it I was breathless when I opened it. It's more than I ever dreamed of!
I'm so grateful. We're going to go out and get a twilly together as a family because they wanted to pick one with me.

I hope everyone else had as sentimental a day as I did. I'm still in shock.

What a pretty bag!! Enjoy wearing her!