Christmas Pressies lots of pix!!!

1. Well--after feeling like Ive been running around nonstop the past month or so, things are starting to settle down some and I was able to compile over some time pics from my Christmas present opening with my bf as well as my LA trip where I spent Christmas and New Years--for the Rose Bowl to see a thrashing delivered by USC...*aherm* but thats another story
    Anyhooo--here are some pics of my Christmas Presents Opening night (we did it early since we were spending the holidays in LA but didnt want to lug everything there to open--plus we wanted to capture our tree before he got brown and died =(
    Mr Charlie Brown Tree--got him at Home Depot for 15 USD!!!
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <br>
    My Elfster Pressie from The Purse Forum Gift Exchange--she got me the Balenciaga handbag cleaning kit from LMB (lovinmybags)
    <br>
    [​IMG]

My Secret Santa Pressie from JS!!! A tub of Origins Paradise Found--came highly recommended by makeupalley.com--cant wait to try it!!
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    <br>
    A bunch of pics of us opening pressies---and this runs over to when we got to LA and my dad got to open his pressies from Peter and I =)
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I got my Dad an Hermes tie in a gorgeous burgundy deep red color with little rabbits and dogs design and Peter got my Dad a Garmin Edge 205 for mapping out his bike routes and such (my dad is a major bicycling enthusiast!!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <br>
    Family Shot in LA with my Dad =)
    <br>
    [​IMG][/img]
    <br>
    <br>
    Oh! And almost forgot this:
    Chopard Happy Beach with croc leather straps in dark navy, blue and red--decided to stock up on straps incase I had to change them later
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <br>
    Basically like this watch but with croc leather straps instead of the rubber band
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    And the finale....
    and this necklace:
    <br>
    Van Cleef & Arpels Magic Alhambra necklace with 16 motifs
    [​IMG]
    <br>
    [​IMG]

3. Great pictures Cory. Thanks for sharing.

Love the jewelry - both the happy watch and the necklace. What great gifts all around.

I see you FOUND Mr. Perfect.:lol:

4. nice stuff! congrats!

5. I LOVE the pics Cory! Thanks for sharing!

6. Great pics and presents esp the jewellery!:nuts: I love your new outfits from the other thread too:tup: congrats!

7. Van Cleef... too gorgeous!!

8. Such nice things! I love that watch, love the fishies in it, so cute :love:.

9. what a wonderful christmas you guys had. the watch and necklace is gorgeous.

10. i liked looking at this! & i love your brother"s red "player" shirt. =)

11. Congrats ... some cool stuff! Fun looking at the photos.

12. Wow you got some great stuff and had a wonderful Christmas.

I love your Chopard watch and Van Cleef & Arpels Necklace! Simply Stunning!

I also noticed from your pics that you are a USC fan!!! :yahoo: As an USC alumna, I had to say Fight On! I graduated in 2007 and am in medical school now.

Do you go to USC? I too am thrilled we won the Rose Bowl, but that wasn't really unexpected LOL! :yes:

13. Gorgeous gifts!!! and wonderful pics of your loved ones!!!

14. oh my...necklace is lovely..may I ask you how much is it? I really really want to have one...:heart:

15. lovely pics! ~ & lovely pressies too!