Christmas Pressie: From Me, to Me

Emma4790

Dec 25, 2010
Hi guys!
My first Mulberry reveal ( I think)
I hit the sales in Belfast today! Anyone else there? It was crazy! I got there at 8am for a 9am opening (about 8th in the queue), and I literally had my elbows at the ready and still didn't grab anything I wanted.
The first few ladies in the queue were clearly experienced and grabbed all the bags on display, leaving a lot of disappointed people in their wake......

Anyway apart from the conker alexas, the sparkle bayswater and red onion bayswater there wasn't much that interested me.
So I said "**** it"! I'm getting what I really want. I grabbed an SA and asked her to get me xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx. At first I was just told "no!" and she walked away. I was in shell-shock for a good 4 minutes until I realised she must have thought I was asking if it was on sale. So I approached her again and said "I know its not on sale, I want it anyway"
In the end she went and got it..... and here she is.......

Emma - that is a STUNNING Bays! Good for you getting the one that you really wanted! :biggrin:

Are you able to add a picture of the inside? Is it pink suede?

Here you go!

How beautiful is that!?

And thanks, I was in love with this bag, where as I only liked the sale bags - an extra £200 for something I adore just makes more sense to me! :biggrin: