Christmas present from my SA

suweena

At the Cannes Red Carpet
Jul 17, 2006
My SA has been very good to me during the year so I gave him a bottle of champangne for Christmas. Before I left the store with my purchases, he gave me a LV domino set. :yahoo: It's actually quite nice. He also gave me the Mikado stick game for my birthday a few months ago. I really appreciate the great service over here in Germany. The SAs are really helpful here, and more friendly than many of the ones I've dealt with elsewhere. Plus, they all think my doggie is so cute and always make her a bowl of water when I bring her.

Here's pics:

Attachments

• DSC01207.jpg
    DSC01207.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC01211.jpg
    DSC01211.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 209
How nice!!! When I went to the mall on Friday to exchange my wallet, I told my SA that I was going to give him chocolates from Godiva, but I couldn't find the Godiva store!!! :P He just laughed and replied "Oh... you don't have to get me anything..." I was like "No... I should've!!! You always answer my questions and bring out mostly anything I want to see..." :shame:

Congrats Suweena!!!

i want to buy some Godiva Chocolate for my SAs too, but I can't find it in NZ, so I end up just sending x'mas card
but guess what, she is on annual leave, won't be back til 2007....@_@

My SA has been very good to me during the year so I gave him a bottle of champangne for Christmas. Before I left the store with my purchases, he gave me a LV domino set. :yahoo: It's actually quite nice. He also gave me the Mikado stick game for my birthday a few months ago. I really appreciate the great service over here in Germany. The SAs are really helpful here, and more friendly than many of the ones I've dealt with elsewhere. Plus, they all think my doggie is so cute and always make her a bowl of water when I bring her.

Here's pics:

if your doggie is the doggie in the avatar, then yes, she IS very cute!!
what kind is she?