Christmas pets!!

i would like to share xmas photos of my fuzzies ;)

2136352385_1d2d7d7258_m.jpg

2137129860_e0a9c88b87_m.jpg

2136351549_8de2f73f86_m.jpg

Wonderful Christmas (and New Years) pictures everyone! I'm so jealous - I can't get our three beagles to keep a santa hat on for long enough to take a picture, or pose in front of the tree. We did take the two oldest for pictures with Santa one time several years ago, but it turned out that our middle beagle Moose is TERRIFIED of Santa and he struggled out of his harness and went running off down the (busy) street just to get away from the Santa beast! Luckily we got him back okay, but only our older beagle Booker was in the Santa picture that year and we just haven't tried since (especially since our youngest beagle Popcorn is already terrified of most of the outside world, so we can just imagine how she would freak out at Santa if even our well-adjusted Moose is scared of him)!!

I don't know how I missed this thread on the first round, but it is great. My cats do not tolerate dress up, and only one will tolerate the paparazzi. :biggrin:

hahah get ready for a really pathetic one.. this is my grandfathers dog who we got little antlers for x-mas. We named the dog max, because he has the same pathetic look as the dog from the Grinch. He is a mix we got from a pound.
ENJOY!