Christmas Keychain?

1. I loved the Jack o lantern keychains. Will Vuitton be making a keychain for Christmas? I swear I heard somewhere they were :shrugs:

2. I think the disco ball keychain is supposed to be for Christmas, but I'm not completely sure...the disco ball is already is stores.:yes:

3. ahh i see. it looks like a tree decoration IMO :P

4. I recall hearing that there was supposed to be a snowman keychain too. :idea:
    Is that 100% confirmed?

5. My old SA told me they were releasing a snowball Christmas version of the jack and lucie, so I had her put my name down for it, but she's gone now and I haven't heard anything since. I keep forgetting to ask when I go back to the store. I'll ask my SA the next time I am there. From what my old SA said, it should be released at the end of this month. I hope she wasn't getting it confused with the disco ball keychain.

6. I heard about a LV Christmas item in July, I forget if it was snowflakes or a snowman.

7. hmm a snowman or santa would be cute :nuts:

8. Yes, I heard a snowman version similar to the jack and lucie.

9. Yes, just confirmed it-it's a snowman!

10. cool. anyone have any pics?

11. Yeah it's a snowman. I also want this one. The picture in the look book is really bad though.

12. Yep, the picture is in the look book, basically a white jack and lucie, can't remember the other color.

13. hmm if anyone has pics, share plz ;)

14. I want one!

15. I bet it's adorable! Can't wait to see it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice