christmas is taking forever lol

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited to get some new louis vuitton goodies that Im dying. I am so inclined to buy it now but then my husband might be sad cuz he was going to get me something lol.:heart:

2. Lol I agree hehe. I know for sure that I'm getting the framboise Speedy keyring, Pastilles bracelet/extender, silver Miroir Speedy and the Icons book. Plus whatever else I get that I didn't already accidentally find out about haha. But I'm also having fun shopping for presents for my family this year. Finally a year where the majority of my presents are going to be surprises for them! :heart:

3. I already did my X-Mas shopping :lol: Miroir Speedy Gold & a Treo 680 for me. A Razr V3 for my mom :smile:

4. Ooh I hope your mom likes her Razr! My mom has a fuchsia one like mine..she finally knows how to text me back now after I taught her haha.

5. The next bag I have on my list is the Custom Mini Pleaty which I hope to get for Christmas.