Christmas is great and a great time to...

1. GET PURSES! So what kind of purses did you all get I fot one that is so cool. I love it!:love:

COOL.jpg
  2. So what did you all get

3. Received a Coach wallet as my Hannukah gift from my husband, and bought myself a Paddington! :P

The bag you got is cute!

4. I got a Balenciaga motorcycle bag (medium) in cornflower blue, two Chanel bags -- a classic flap bag in black and a small tote bag in gold. Yesterday I got an Emilio Pucci on sale! I've been doing grrrrreat lately! Gotta give the credit card a breather .... lol

5. Bought a whiskey paddington as a Christmas gift to myself, and the bf gave me an LV monogram ludlow wallet :love: Yesterday I bought a vintage LV Speedy 25 with my Christmas money.

6. I got a LV Damier Duomo and a Mono Key & Change holder.

7. Cristina, what do you mean by vintage?? Got pics?

8. Yeah Christina I would like to see some pics also.

9. I won it yesterday on eBay for $275 from a seller who had purchased it less than a month ago from a My Poupette Recommended Seller. Here are some photos from the auction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. That is real cute! I have never seen that brand. I like it.

11. Wait a second you have never seen a Louis Vuitton?

12. I got a little Coach suede in apple green during the mad holiday shopping.

13. lol, that threw me off a little as well.

sadly, not purse for me this christmas :cry:
    i'm saving up to buy a watch and that gorgeous prada bag i saw.:love:

14. I really have never seen that brand before but I really like it!

15. Bought a Furla suede clutch in Brown, it can also be used as a tote, love it! Cant wait to wear it for my cousin's wedding.. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice