Christmas in July

mom2princess

Jan 29, 2012
Hi, everybody!!
First time posting from purse forum app...
So, bought and returned a Chanel WOC because it was lamb skin and too small for my essentials. My Chanel SA was trying to get me the half moon to no avail.
Here's the collective haul for the month of July :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407591897.749437.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407591918.588897.jpg

First thing I got is from the boutique at Riverside Mall. It's the epi pochette in noir for going out dancing when you don't want to leave your purse at a table. Also bought a strap for crossbody. It's perfect!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407592289.785733.jpg

A couple of weeks later, went back there again just to look around. DBF said where's that bag that you tried before. Of course, it was the favorite MM and my iPad fits perfectly inside along with my phone, cles ( used as wallet), lipgloss and combo brush/mirror with room to spare for sunglasses. It's my go to purse this summer...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407592737.433529.jpg

I hate long reveals, so here's the last one.
Last week, we were planning to buy a necklace for our fur baby and I suggested an LV collar. So off we went to our favorite SA Sean in Bloomingdales. He showed us the collar and leash. I loved the collar, DBF loved the leash. So we had both packaged.
I was waiting and DBF has to go to the restroom when he thought that what if I'm walking our baby and someone would decide to snatch her for the collar. We live in a decent neighborhood but it's still NYC. So, he said get another bag for Princess instead. She already owned my speedy b 30 mono, hehe. So, here's her new bag...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407593288.172603.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407593312.305663.jpg

Love your little princess ❤️❤️❤️
And your new items...
Favorite is soo beautiful, didn't know that she can hold so much

Love your little princess ❤️❤️❤️
And your new items...
Favorite is soo beautiful, didn't know that she can hold so much

Thanks, we love our fur baby so much and she's a good girl. I take her with almost anywhere we are allowed to take her. She's very happy inside her LV speedy..
I will try to post later what a favorite can hold .